Beauty by Suaviss
Beauty Lab Whiteningph is a clinic that specializes in whitening from South Korea. Before expanding, they have mastered the whitening process and soon put flagships here in the Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand. But it doesn’t stop there. Soon, Beauty Lab Whitening Inc. would make its way to the lion city, Singapore.
What’s even better is that their products are 95% natural, how awesome is that? Who doesn’t love and support natural products? People like that has a special place in my heart. The other 5% goes to the functional ingredients that ensure the lasting effects without having side effects. Anything artificial is out of the list! They make sure their clients do not only go through whitening treatments but also ensuring the health of the skin you’re in. Because let’s face it, the most important thing is taking care of ourselves, selfish as it may sound it’s the dirty truth!
I tried this skin sensation before going home to Palawan, and I must say, I loved it! I first had a tour of the whole clinic where they showed me their products and explained where they came from, what kind of machineries they use, that’s when I saw the human refrigerator, as Liz Uy would call it. I was pretty impressed that the staff really knew what they were selling! No stuttering, no awkward silences she just kept on going about the products they have and I was pretty blown away!
If you’re an Island girl/ water baby and the sun kissed you too much, I suggest you try their services. It’s very calming, like going to a friendly spa, plus they took care of everything! And when I saw everything I mean everything! They helped me remove my makeup, get dressed and they were very happy to take photos and videos. They were very patient too since I was wandering around the clinic snapping a few shots they waited for me and I appreciated that. It’s always nice to have a friendly face in the room.
My session lasted for almost 2 hours, they treated my skin which felt like a whole body massage after applying the natural treatments on my skin I made my way to the human refrigerator where I sat down, plugged my phone for some music and voila! 15 minutes was over and I had to get out since 15 minutes is the longest you can stay inside.
when went outside, I brushed my skin and I was literally shocked. My skin felt so smooth and my tan lines? They were gone! Uneven skin tone is no longer a problem for me.
My whole experience was nothing short of amazing, I am encouraging you to have at it, try their services and experience it on your own! I am reassuring you, hey won’t disappoint <3
To connect, make sure to visit their website: http://www.beautylabwhitening.com/index.php
On the home page at the upper right corner, an icon saying “Book A Consultation Now!” is very visible. Below the icon, two clickable logos of Facebook and Instagram is placed that would lead you to their social networking sites if you wish to visit them through social media.
Should you prefer making a call to them instead, you can do so by dialing the following hotlines: ( they handle walk-ins too! )
for telephone: 02-546-4601
for mobile: 0927-512-0000
Their products are also available and you could view them on the site as well. Their products are by Suaviss that range from toners to cleansers and body packs both for Men and Women! And I’ve got a special treat for you guys this valentines day! You and your partner can use my code when you visit them!
CODE : BLWSANDY10
And you can enjoy up to 10% discount on all of your treatments! That’s so huge! You can make your date an intimate spa day together, who wouldn’t love a day of relaxation? right, ladies?
Beauty lab whitening ph Vlog ~
Hope you guys enjoyed this post 🙂
what personal questions do you want to ask me? Q&A portion on my next blog post! comment your questions please. <3 🙂