Nowadays, Taking photos make people feel more alive.
The fact that in a click of a button. You can have that memory with you, Forever. That’s what keeps them going, that’s what pushes other people to do more and to be more.
If you go to a mall or an event , you’ll notice that almost every one has a camera. Now, What can you do best with the photos you took?
You print them, And keep it eternally. remember the feeling and never forget.
You? What do you capture?
Whatever it is.. the photos you take are the things you want to last forever.
That’s where Story tell Prints comes in and makes your life even more meaningful than it already is.
(petals from @laviefleurs *IG)
This photo service is AMAZING! Ads aside, they are the bomb.com for printing services!
First thing you do is to install the app and then it will guide you through it and that’s it. You can have your printed photos on your doorstep in less than a week. May it be a classic print, a board print, magnets, canvas prints, you name it! They have a huge variety to choose from.
My personal favorites are the photo book, canvas and classic prints.
Plus, your space just feels more homey if you have amazing photos plastered around your wall. (or is it just me?)
Here are the some samples I got with Story Tell Prints–
(Flowers from @laviefleurs)
And as the creative I think of myself, I took photos with them and at them!
I flatlay a lot (and I have so much fun doing it!) And I brought some with me while I was traveling and oddly enough, I started taking more photos..
(earrings from @wearcari)
(@bananapeelofcl flipflops, @lily&jones sunnies & cute pom pom hat by @soakswimwear)
Adding them into my flatlays was a game changer. I feel like I connected with the products more. Like I’m sharing a memory and starting one with them.
The canvas is my favorite though..
It’s a collage of cocoloco (where I grew up ) and my dad. 2 things that is always in my heart.
Now a few things about story tell prints:
They are located at FBR Building, Katipunan ave, Quezon city.
(but you can do it on your phone which is so convenient and so millennial!)
- It’s very Very easy to use!
- They’re happy to share special and unforgettable moments with you.
- It’s Affordable! Any college student can easily get addicted to printing their photos! (or is it just me lol)
AAAAND you’re in for a real treat since @StoryTellPrints has an ongoing #stroryTellSummer bonus wherein they’ll be giving away expense paid vacations!
HOW TO JOIN:
There are two (2) ways to join the promo:
(1) Repost the ‘#StoytellSummer Campaign Poster’ through your Facebook and Instagram accounts
- Tag @storytellprints
- Use the hashtag #storytellsummer in your caption
- All social media accounts used should be set to public.
- Multiple reposts in one day will merit only one (1) raffle entry. Repost on different days to gain more entries.
- One (1) Repost = One (1) Raffle Entry
(2) Order prints from Storytell Prints mobile app using the promo code: “STORYTELLSUMMER”
- Place and complete an order via the Storytell Prints mobile app
- Use the promo code “STORYTELLSUMMER” upon checkout. Bonus: you get 20% off your transaction.
- One (1) Order = Three (3) Raffle Entries
PRIZES AND SCHEDULE:
That’s it! I hope you join and experience @storytellprints for yourself 🙂
Have a hot and sunny summer mermaids! <3